About Us!

My photo
We are Elizabeth and Allan Pack and have been married 8 years. In November 2011 we took that leap of faith and applied to adopt a child from Ethiopia. This blog is all about our journey from start to finish. We patiently waited for 5 years to bring our child home and as of April 2016 we felt God was leading us to withdraw from the program and help another family bring home their child.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Beading for Baby



SoOoO...What do you think of these earrings??! They are for sale!  I started making them tonight to try and raise money to bring home our child. Would anyone like to buy them?? I will be making plenty more and hope to sell them all! Let me know, if you are interested! :) I'm really excited about this!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful... Maybe we don't have to have our meeting :) we are making those tonight too... :) I Like the orange ones a lot! How much? for each pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that is funny that we were both working on jewelery last night! I look forward to seeing what your jewelery looks like! This was my first time trying it out and it is a lot harder than I thought! I think I'm going to try to sell the small ones like the orange ones for $12.50 and the bigger ones for $15. My concern is people are going to think that it's way to much for something that an inexperience person made but I just hope they realize what the money is actually going for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make they know why they are that price :) and don't sell for 12.50... I would go 15 for sure!!!! I love you listen, would it be okay if we came on night next week with the boys and just brought a movie for them to watch while we talk???

    ReplyDelete